Privacy Statement of Bristol Global Mobility, LLC
Effective May 2, 2018
Information We Collect
Categories of Personal Data
We may process the following types of Personal Data:
- Biographical data, such as your age, first or last name, or those of your children (if applicable);
- Contact data, such as work, home, and temporary addresses, departure and destination address, contact phone numbers, business and personal e-mail addresses;
- Employment data, such as your employment number;
- Payment information, such as your credit card number;
- Financial data, including financial account numbers;
- Social Security number;
- Education background and related data;
- Data contained on the biodata page of a passport; and
- Personal relocation benefits.
How We Receive Personal Data
We may receive your Personal Data when:
- You provide them to us – at the time of initiation of a call (conveyed verbally over the phone) or via our Services;
- Your spouse/partner provides them to us;
- Our clients provide these data to us;
- Or when a friend of yours refers you to our services by providing your data to us.
If we receive your Personal Data from a third party, we will notify you, where required by applicable laws, without undue delay.
Responding to Do Not Track Signals
Our Application is set to respond to “Do Not Track” signals received from various web browsers.
How We Use Your Information
Basis of Processing:
- Your explicit consent;
- The need to perform our obligations under a contract or to perform related pre-contractual duties at your request;
- The legitimate interests pursued by us or a third party, such as to facilitate the relocation of employees and their families; or
- Any other ground, as required or permitted by law in the specific respective context.
Purposes of Processing:
We process Personal Data for the purposes of:
- Enabling the use of the Services;
- Providing our professional services, including the facilitation of relocation authorized by an employee's employer (our client);
- Responding to your inquiries, and/or other requests or questions; and
- Sending you email marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you.
Data Retention Periods:
We are legally obliged to keep records for our clients for up to 7 years after the file (or employee) has been authorized for relocation services. Personal Data might be retained for longer periods for any audit or reporting purposes our clients may require.
Sharing Personal Data with Third Parties:
We may share your Personal Data with other entities. Such third parties may include those providing:
- Mobile and web app development purposes;
- Managed IT services; and
- Managed IT support services
We will require that these third parties maintain at least the same level of confidentiality and data protection that we maintain for such Personal Data.
Bristol Global Mobility remains liable for the protection of Personal Data that we transfer to our service providers within the scope of our Privacy Shield certification, except to the extent that we are not responsible for the event giving rise to any unauthorized or improper processing.
Other Disclosures of Your Personal Data:
We may disclose your Personal Data:
- to the extent required by law or if we have a good-faith belief that such disclosure is necessary in order to comply with official investigations or legal proceedings initiated by governmental and/or law enforcement officials, or private parties, including but not limited to: in response to subpoenas, search warrants, or court orders;
- if we sell or transfer all or a portion of our company’s business interests, assets, or both, or in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, restructuring, or other company change; or
- to our subsidiaries or affiliates only if necessary for business and operational purposes.
We reserve the right to use, transfer, sell, and share aggregated, anonymous data, which does not include any Personal Data, about our Services users as a group for any legal business purpose, such as analyzing usage trends and seeking compatible advertisers, sponsors, clients, and customers.
If we must disclose your Personal Data in order to comply with official investigations or legal proceedings initiated by governmental and/or law enforcement officials, we may not be able to ensure that such recipients of your Personal Data will maintain the privacy or security of your Personal Data.
Bristol Global Mobility has implemented and will maintain technical, organizational, and physical security measures that are reasonably designed to help protect Personal Data from unauthorized processing, such as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Access & Review
Revoking or LImiting Conset and Opting Out
EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Frameworks
To learn more about the Privacy Shield, and to view Bristol Global Mobility’s certification, please visit https://www.privacyshield.gov and https://www.privacyshield.gov/list, respectively.
VeraSafe Privacy Program
Where a privacy complaint or dispute cannot be resolved through Bristol Global Mobility’s internal processes, Bristol Global Mobility has agreed to participate in the VeraSafe Privacy Shield Dispute Resolution Procedure. Subject to the terms of the VeraSafe Privacy Shield Dispute Resolution Procedure, VeraSafe will provide appropriate recourse free of charge to you. To file a complaint with VeraSafe and participate in the VeraSafe Privacy Shield Dispute Resolution Procedure, please submit the required information here: https://www.verasafe.com/privacy-services/dispute-resolution/submit-dispute/
If your dispute or complaint can’t be resolved by us, nor through the dispute resolution program established by VeraSafe, you may have the right to require that we enter into binding arbitration with you pursuant to the Privacy Shield’s Recourse, Enforcement and Liability Principle and Annex I of the Privacy Shield.
Bristol Global Mobility is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the United States Federal Trade Commission.
Attn: Privacy Officer
Bristol Global Mobility LLC
2001 N. 3rd Street, Suite 200
Phoenix, AZ 85004
You may also contact us via the following phone numbers:
Within the United States: +1 888 371 4297; Fax: +1 602 952 1557; Text: +1 972 839 7285
Outside the United States: + 1 602 952 0355;
EMEA (United Kingdom): + 44 020 7952 1050;
APAC (Singapore): + 65 66533421
Please allow up to 10 days for us to reply.
VeraSafe is a trademark of Advanced Partnerships LLC. iOS is a registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.